April 12, 2014
Shire of Aarquelle
Held in conjunction with Kingdom A&S
As the forest home of the Stag is ever renewed by the sapling, so too are the Outlands enriched by those newly come to the practice of Art and Science. To that end, Queen Salomea calls upon all artisans of humble station to seek a patron and to present themselves to vie for Her favour at Her Majesty's Prize Tournament. Further, She charges both those who hold a Grant or Patent in their art and the members of the Order of the Rose to seek out and prepare such budding artisans, that they might come without fear to this noble display and company to show the fruits of their study.
Queen's Prize Tournament is a celebration of beginning artisans in the Outlands. While Her Majesty will chose an entry upon which to bestow Her Prize, the purpose of QPT is to share the joy of one's art with others. Entries will not be scored; comments will be available for those who wish feedback.
Anyone holding a rank lower than a Grant in the Arts or Sciences may enter. Each entrant must be sponsored by either an individual who holds a Grant or higher in the Arts or a Lady of the Rose.
Please refer to the Rules and Regulations listed below and the Pre-Registration Information accessible through the sidebar.
Register by using the form in the box on the right. Registration must be completed on or before midnight of March 25, 2014. Research Papers need to be electronically submitted to the Tournament Coordinator no later than midnight of March 25, 2014.
• Must be sponsored by a Master or Mistress of the Laurel, Lady of the Rose or a Flower of the Outlands.
• Minimal Documentation is required.
• Entrant does NOT need to be present to enter
• Entrant is REQUIRED to enjoy the learning and creative process.
• Aid the entrant in getting their project completed and assisting with documentation.
• Ensure that the entry is set up at the site if the entrant cannot attend.
• Bring a nice gift ("prize") for an entrant. One gift per number of person(s) you sponsor, you will be gifting to someone you have not sponsored.
• Be available at some point throughout the day to admire the entries and provide feedback to the artisans.
• As this is not a competition, you will NOT be judged. Commentary sheets will be available to share thoughts and idea but assigned commentary will not be provided.